Dr. Qamar Named 2011 Top Doctor by Phoenix Magazine
We are pleased to announce that Q Vison surgeon Tariq Qamar, M.D. has been selected as a Top Doctor in the field of ophthalmology by Phoenix Magazine. Recipients of this honor are chosen entirely by other local doctors through a random survey.
"It's nice to know that your colleagues respect the work you do," states Dr. Qamar. "But, most of the credit really belongs to my staff. I am fortunate to have a core group that has been with me for many years and their hard work and dedication allow our team to provide excellent care. We hope to continue to provide Valley residents with great care for many years to come."
Questions about Topics Raised in this Article(click a question to view answer)
There are currently no questions for this section. You can ask a question by filling in the form here.
- Strange Facts about the Cost of LASIK. (29 Apr)
- Three Things You Must Know Before You Consider Laser Eye Surgery (17 Jun)
- Dr. Qamar Named in 2012 Phoenix Super Doctors List (6 Jan)
- Dr. Qamar Named 2011 Top Doctor by Phoenix Magazine (1 Apr)
- Q Vision Now Offers Latisse (15 Apr)
- Arizona Cataract Surgeon Reviews Latest Advancements (14 Apr)
- Scottsdale Eye Surgeon Attends AAO Meeting in San Francisco (2 Nov)
- Q Vision Now Offers Implantable Contact Lens Surgery in Phoenix (28 Aug)
- Phoenix Cataract and LASIK Surgeon Attends ASCRS Meeting (15 Apr)
- Visit Q Vision on Facebook! (1 Feb)
- Advice for First Time Visitors (1 Jan)
- Dr. Qamar Attends Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. (15 Nov)
- Hale-Qamar Cataract and LASIK Center is now Q Vision! (1 Oct)
- Wavefront-guided LASIK improves night driving performance (1 Mar)