Q Vision Now Offers Latisse
We're pleased to announce that our Mesa and Scottsdale offices now carry Latisse - the only FDA approved prescription medication that brightens your appearance by giving you longer, thicker and darker eyelashes.
"At first, I was a bit surprised that there was so much interest in Latisse," states Dr. Qamar, "but, after friends, family and patients kept asking, we decided to carry it. Now, I know why it's so popular. It really works!"
When we decided to carry Latisse, we made sure to make obtaining it a quick, easy and convenient process. If you are interested in Latisse, simply call Liz, Janet or Sherry at 480.661.1600 or contact us through the question form below, and you'll be on your way to longer, more beautiful lashes in no time.
Questions about Topics Raised in this Article(click a question to view answer)
- Strange Facts about the Cost of LASIK. (29 Apr)
- Three Things You Must Know Before You Consider Laser Eye Surgery (17 Jun)
- Dr. Qamar Named in 2012 Phoenix Super Doctors List (6 Jan)
- Dr. Qamar Named 2011 Top Doctor by Phoenix Magazine (1 Apr)
- Q Vision Now Offers Latisse (15 Apr)
- Arizona Cataract Surgeon Reviews Latest Advancements (14 Apr)
- Scottsdale Eye Surgeon Attends AAO Meeting in San Francisco (2 Nov)
- Q Vision Now Offers Implantable Contact Lens Surgery in Phoenix (28 Aug)
- Phoenix Cataract and LASIK Surgeon Attends ASCRS Meeting (15 Apr)
- Visit Q Vision on Facebook! (1 Feb)
- Advice for First Time Visitors (1 Jan)
- Dr. Qamar Attends Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. (15 Nov)
- Hale-Qamar Cataract and LASIK Center is now Q Vision! (1 Oct)
- Wavefront-guided LASIK improves night driving performance (1 Mar)