Advice for First Time Visitors
Are you considering LASIK and visiting our site for the first time? If so, here are a few tips to help you save time and find the most important information quickly.
In order to make a smart decision that best fits your needs and budget, you must clearly define your procedure, and our Premium Technology Wizard can help. It's a 5 to 10 minute guide that will walk you through the laser technology and surgical technique options that are currently available at Q Vision. When you've completed the wizard, you can print out a summary page to help guide your discussion with your surgeon at the time of your personal consultation.
If you are shopping purely for the lowest price, you may also want to visit Compare Lasers just make sure you are comparing apples-to-apples in terms of laser technology.
Finally, we invite you to use our online appointment system to schedule a free consultation at our Mesa or Scottsdale offices. This system is much more than a "contact us" form. You can actually book the exact location, date and time for your consultation online 24/7/365 without any assistance from us. Of course, if you prefer the traditional method, simply call us at 480-661-1600 and one of our staff members will be more than happy to help you.
Questions about Topics Raised in this Article(click a question to view answer)
There are currently no questions for this section. You can ask a question by filling in the form here.
- Strange Facts about the Cost of LASIK. (29 Apr)
- Three Things You Must Know Before You Consider Laser Eye Surgery (17 Jun)
- Dr. Qamar Named in 2012 Phoenix Super Doctors List (6 Jan)
- Dr. Qamar Named 2011 Top Doctor by Phoenix Magazine (1 Apr)
- Q Vision Now Offers Latisse (15 Apr)
- Arizona Cataract Surgeon Reviews Latest Advancements (14 Apr)
- Scottsdale Eye Surgeon Attends AAO Meeting in San Francisco (2 Nov)
- Q Vision Now Offers Implantable Contact Lens Surgery in Phoenix (28 Aug)
- Phoenix Cataract and LASIK Surgeon Attends ASCRS Meeting (15 Apr)
- Visit Q Vision on Facebook! (1 Feb)
- Advice for First Time Visitors (1 Jan)
- Dr. Qamar Attends Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. (15 Nov)
- Hale-Qamar Cataract and LASIK Center is now Q Vision! (1 Oct)
- Wavefront-guided LASIK improves night driving performance (1 Mar)