VISX Star S4 IR Laser
A laser that is sometimes used after cataract surgery to fine-tune the vision to lessen the need for eyeglasses.
The VISX Star S4 IR laser is not actually used to treat cataracts. However, it is sometimes used after cataract surgery for laser vision correction procedures such as PRK or LASIK in order to lessen the need for glasses.
This is the same flagship laser that is featured in our laser vision correction section.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Section(click a question to view answer)
There are currently no questions for this section. You can ask a question by filling in the form here.
In this section
- Cataract Surgery Overview
- Three Key Cataract Surgery Questions
- Distance Vision Enhancement
- Near and Distance Vision Enhancement
- Cataract Surgery Lenses and Lasers